Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday



Ok, here is the update. First, here are the girl's beds in the girl's room - this is a minor miracle as dh was too busy to help and when we originally assembled them we somehow stripped one of the screws. Being a handy girl I figured it out!

These are the waves I painted on Jakey's walls - I still need to add the white 'crests' but it's a start!



I'm afraid this is going to be part 1 of a 2 part Tackle. The house overall is looking a little worse for wear. Funny how a week of hospital stuff and a big remodeling project in the kid's room kinda cuts out all the other housework!

I am still painting - I will probably spend the rest of this week preparing Jakey's room ready for the bunk beds that arrive Friday. By next Tuesday I'll have a really great looking tackle completed!




And finally, the kid's and Daddy tackled another dirty project - the car! Here are some cute pics of everyone working on the car.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Thanks for coming to visit my tackle for today!

I'm wishing you the same success I had! I didn't do mine in one day (it took me THREE!)

Good luck!

Erica said...

It's been a while since I saw Emma and I can't believe how big she looks! Your painting is amazing! Jake must be thrilled!
Erica