Tuesday, July 3, 2007

The Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things that have changed this year about Shari


1. I have become a mother of 3 instead of 2
2. I have traveled to China with twin 4 year olds (our second overseas outing with small children)
3. I have started seeing a naturopath
4. I finally got rid of the varicose vien that made my leg too ugly for shorts 20 years ago (I fell and broke the vessel when I was 21, kept putting off fixing it)
5. Our family has started eating mostly organic
6. I've switched out all our cleaning products to green things
7. I've started recycling
8. I got a new Palm Phone :)
9. I bought a new washer/dryer
10. I actually saved up enough cash for the washer/dryer in advance
11. My mother-in-law died (devastating, she was one of my very best friends)
12. We've eaten in more then we've eaten out
13. I started this blog!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: