Tuesday, June 19, 2007

8 Random Things About Me...




Above are a few random pictures from our Seattle Trip, just for fun :)


1. I am an artist, I can draw people pretty well and have pictures I've drawn of all my boyfriends when I was in my 20s
2. I love to travel
3. For my 16th birthday I toilet papered the Murphy bridge with my friends
4. If money were no object, I'd have at least one more child
5. My favorite color is cobalt blue
6. I actually enjoy doing laundry - I love how clean everything gets, making the whites really white and how good it all smells when you are done. It is a job that can be completed with very few complications.
7. My idea of a great day is being somewhere in a house adjacent to the ocean, the window open so I can hear the waves and smell the salt in the air. I have to have a really great book as well!
8. So far my favorite European City is Venice.


There, that's 8. Now I'm tagging any of you who want to play. Here are the rules:
Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
Don't forget to leave them a comment and tell them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

No comments: