Sunday, December 16, 2007

The Weekend

Well it is Sunday night, and another weekend has sped by! Saturday night DH and I had a neat date - we got to go out alone to listen to music. A good friend of DH's is in a band, the Kronikles. They were playing at a small bar in Albany, so we headed up to see them play. They are TERRIFIC! Here are some pics of the group.

Sunday was also a banner day - I tried jogging for the first time in over a decade. I guess all my hard work with the EFX early in the morning has paid off. I jogged a mile at the gym this afternoon! I know, not very far, and certainly not very fast, but I did it. I didn't fall over in exhaustion, I could still hold a conversation, it was great! I also did a 'plank' and lasted 75 seconds.
I'm down 40 pounds as of this morning (yeah!) although I hope to be down 45.5 by New Years so I have some work to do.
Have a great week, more pics as things get recorded.

No comments: