Monday, December 3, 2007

December

I can't believe its already December, how can that be? Today I woke up with a terrible sore throat and a stuffed up head. Ick. On a more upbeat note, a big problem at work resolved itself today. As I may have mentioned I'm also involved in personnel issues. I had started in on a big one that was fraught with troubles and I expected it would be a long time coming to a resolution. The employee solved my problem by quitting today - hurray!
Still eating right. I am now 13 weeks in and 38 pounds down. Not too shabby! Of course I had salt tonight, and I intend to weigh in tomorrow, so it might not all work out so sweet. Hopefully I won't retain too much water!
What else is new - oh, we bought a Jeep Wrangler this weekend, that was fun. DH has wanted one for a while, and now he has one. Its cute, and ufn to drive. Today his drive to work was through hurricane force winds and flooding, so it was good he had something that could 'boonie crash'.
We spent most of the weekend reassembling our house after our vacation, dooing laundry and cleaning the RV. Tomorrow night I take clothes to the seamstresses to see if she can resize things so they don't hang on me so baggy. Saturday I have a hot date with the hubby at his company Christmas party.
I'll try to be a better blogger soon.

No comments: