Saturday, February 6, 2010

Long time no post

Hello long lost readers. Thought it was about time to get back to the blog. Today was the twins' first piano recital. It was pretty cool to see them perform, and utterly amazing to see some of the work the other older students are doing. This one boy is composing, and oh my goodness was he fantastic. Anyway, here are the kids doing duets with their instructor. He is a fantastic piano player in his own right, with several CDs and concerts around the pacific northwest.

2009 Overall was a really hard year, and so we hunkered down and got through it. We spent a month in Portland, and I almost lost the love of my life. All worked out and now we are refocusing our priorities and concentrating on what is important.
One thing that is important to all of us is travel and photography, so we intend to pack more of that into this year. I've cut back my hours at work, and we've booked a big vacation in the spring. More on that later.
Wanna get caught up on pictures? Try http://pileofpowells.shutterfly.com I'll try to post more often as we go!

No comments: