Monday, November 12, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday



Well I'm having trouble loading photos right now, but I will get there. For the last week I've been tackling our spare room. We affectionately call it 'the Bat Cave'. Our house is built on a hill and from the street it looks like a one story home. Downstairs under the front of the house is a concrete foundation butted up against the hill. The room that is down there was storage when we bought the place and unfinished. We've been slowly transforming it, but with Mom moving in everything went on hold. Last weekend we went through and hauled tons of stuff to Goodwill, and then I started laying carpet squares. I didn't realize that I had that skill, but now I do. I spent a lot of hours in the middle of the night, but it is done. Now we have a beautiful workout room that I actually WANT to go workout in. If the rest of the house were only that simple! I took pics of the horrible pile, and I will get a shot tonight of the after effects.
Look for pictures tomorrow when blogger lets me upload pictures!

No comments: