Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Wow, that was a Long Break!

And three years later, she discovers the blog again.  How did that happen???

Well, Facebook came along and stole some of the glory I suppose.  Suddenly I could just post pics and information for my target audience on there and 'poof' everyone who needed to could see it!

I do kind of like bing able to look back at life though.  Lets see if we can cover what has been happening since 2010.

 - I STARTED MY OWN BUSINESS - I shot a friend's son's wedding and I was hooked.  So I got a better camera, did my homework, and started shooting weddings.  I love it.  I've done families, newborns, kids, weddings, funerals, baptisms, dedications - you name it.  Its a lot of fun, although it can be stressful.




- MY TWINS FINISHED GRADE SCHOOL - We start middle school in the fall



- AS THE TRAILER TURNS - We bought a camp trailer, campd in it for 3 months then lost it to wind near Sacramento.  We came home after a miserable weekend of excavation, bought another trailer an now use it to camp in Oregon.



- WE TOOK OVER COACHING BIBLE QUIZZING AT CHURCH - We are two years in and e love the kids andthe program.  This year we took 2 kids to the WORLD QUIZ in Indianapolis.  We've met awesome people, seen amazing things, and fell in love with the project.

 
 
- WE GOT TWO NEW DOGS FOR A TOTAL OF THREE SMALL DOGS IN THE HOUSE!
 


 
 
 
- EMMA GOT CUTER - How is that even possible?
 
 
I think that should catch you up!  Welcome back!
 
 


No comments: