Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Texas Here I come!

Well I did it, I booked our trip to Texas in the spring. My cousin, whom I've never met, is getting married. I have been close to his mom for years and years - she is probably my all time favorite realative on my side of the family, but we just haven't gotten in the same time zone too often. So off we go, 5 of us on a plane to see the other realatives.
I hope we'll get to catch up with some virtual friends as well, and scope out where my Mom grew up, where my folks got married, and where my Dad taught British pilots during WWII. It should be fun!
Any of you that are familiar with the Dallas area, give me suggestions of what not to miss!

1 comment:

Izzy said...

The shopping in Dallas is fabulous, and you'll never be short on great places to eat!

If you have time, also check out the Dallas Aquarium :-)